Additional information about Solar and Electric Geysers
Duratherm & Solartherm geyser tanks are made out of 2mm steel and encased in extra thick polyurethane foam far exceeding SABS requirements, making it a geyser with one of the lowest thermal losses. But that’s not the whole story.
Core to the Duratherm & Solartherm thermal conservation properties is the PEX lining, a revolutionary cross-linked polyethylene interior lining that displays extremely low thermal loss characteristics, and is bonded to the metal interior with a patented chemical system to prevent delamination.
The PEX lining further eliminates all water/steel contact. No tank corrosion means no need for a sacrificial magnesium anode, that means no maintenance or regular replacement. Duratherm geysers are:
- Suitable for even the most corrosive waters
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Manufactured from high-grade components only
- SABS, Eskom and JASWIC approved
- Recommended by plumbers, insurance firms and water engineers
- Premium product at competitive price
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations
- Solar and electric options
- Plumber and electrician installation friendly
Duratherm & Solatherm
The choice of discerning plumbers, developers, water engineers and plumbing merchants since 1997.
AVAILABLE AT LEADING STORE, A member of IOPSA.
Specifications for Duratherm Electrical Geyser
Specifications for Solartherm Direct Geysers
*Solartherm indirect Geysers available on request